1. I certify that I have read this application and the information on it is complete and
I understand that any omissions or misrepresentation of information is grounds for
2. I authorize the persons, employers, schools and organizations listed on this
give you any information concerning my employment and other pertinent information they may
personal and otherwise, and release all parties from all liability and damages that may
furnishing this to you.
3. I acknowledge that the owners of Santo Coyote reserves the right to amend or modify any
handbooks or policies at any time and without prior notice. These policies do not create any
promises or contractual rights between this employer and its employees. At this
and operated Santo Coyote INC , employment is at will. This means an employee is free to
his/her employment at any time, without any reason, with or without cause, and the owners
these same rights. The owner of this independently owner and operated Santo Coyote is the
person who may make an exception to this, and any exception must be in writing, addressed to
particular individual, and signed by the owner.
4. This independently owned Santo Coyote is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Various
and local laws prohibit discrimination on account of race, color, religion, sex, age,
origin, disability or veterans status, or other categories protected by law. It is this
policy to comply fully with these laws, as applicable, and information requested on this
will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law.
5. I understand that as a part of the procedure for my employment application an
consumer report may be made concerning my character, general reputation, personal
and made of living. Upon written request, additional disclosure concerning the complete
scope of the investigation will be provided. If I am denied a job based either wholly or in
because of information contained in an investigative consumer report, I will be provided the
and address of the reporting agency that supplies information.